Precious metals are rare and therefore valuable raw materials. They differ from other base metals in that they do not corrode or only very slowly corrode in the air – even hydrochloric acid does not attack precious metals. So they are relatively insensitive and for this reason they were used in ancient times to make coins and jewelry. Today, precious metals are used worldwide for processing in many areas of industry, technology and medicine and are also traded as an investment.
- What is the Most Precious Metal on Earth?
- White Gold
- The cleaning of precious metals
- Gold And Beauty
- The Special Chemical Properties of Precious Metals
- Rentersinsurancecomparison.com – Look For The Right Insurance
- Trade Gold As An Investment In Times Of Crisis
- A Cursory Look at Norway’s Nussir Mining Project