Precious metals are rare and therefore valuable raw materials. They differ from other base metals in that they do not corrode or only very slowly corrode in the air – even hydrochloric acid does not attack precious metals. So they are relatively insensitive and for this reason they were used in ancient times to make coins and jewelry. Today, precious metals are used worldwide for processing in many areas of industry, technology and medicine and are also traded as an investment.
- Investing in Precious Metals amidst a Pandemic
- The Interesting Origin Story Of Poker Chips
- Are Precious Gems Good Investment?
- Precious Metals You don’t know the Use for Until Now
- An Overview: Pawn Your Jewelry
- Precious Stones: A Financial Support or a Misfortune of Wealth
- What are precious metals?
- Which Precious Metals Are There?